Personal data collected on this website are processed in accordance with the [French] Law of 6 January 1978, amended in 2004. The person in charge of data processing is Ludovic BAUDART.
Ludovic BAUDART - MixBox promises to respect users’ private lives and the privacy of their personal data when browsing this website.
Personal data collection
Data can be collected when users:
- Browse the website: When you visit our website, the only personal data we process are the browsing data. The browsing data such as, for example, the number of visits and time spent on the Website, are collected and processed by us exclusively for statistical purposes and in aggregated form for the purpose of measuring and enhancing the functionality of the Website.
- Send a message or question via one of our contact forms.
Personal data usage
- Provide the services or information requested by users,
- Respond to the questions and requests of users,
- Ensure the functionality and security of the Website, by improving functionality and adapting it to user requests,
- Performing anonymised statistical calculations.
The aforementioned data are not kept for longer than the time necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and processed.
Recipients of the data
The data collected and processed via the Website are not transferred or leased to any third party, either free of charge or for valuable consideration.
Ludovic BAUDART - MixBox promises to protect the security and privacy of your personal data. We require that all service providers and/or subcontractors that process personal data on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions take the appropriate technical and organisational measures to prevent the accidental loss or destruction of the data, unauthorised access to the data and illegal or dishonest use of the data. Furthermore, the computer systems and software programmes are configured so that personal and identification data are only used when necessary to achieve the specific processing purpose from time to time sought.
We deploy a variety of advanced security technologies and procedures to help protect personal data against the risks outlined above. For example, personal data provided by users are stored on secured servers placed in controlled locations. Moreover, for the transmission of some data through the Internet, we deploy encryption techniques, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
However, please note that no electronic transmission or storage of information is 100% secure. Therefore, despite the security measures that we have put in place to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data with never occur.